Sunday, January 29, 2017

POST WORKOUT PROTEIN SMOOTHIE BOWL


New year but yet same new year resolution as always which to get fit and maintain healthy lifestyle. I have been feeling myself way too many times for the past couple year. But seriously this year I wanna make a change. I have started signing myself up back again to 2 year gym membership (say no to excuses). I used to enjoy outdoor exercise, but I found myself making more excuses either is bad weather or just laziness. Now I am really into working out, even make a workout plan and so far still going strong. I might share it in future post.


Ever since starting my training, my body sometimes tend to ache after training which sometimes it can be an enjoyable achievement feeling but I have been adding protein supplement to help in muscle soreness. I love smoothies as breakfast or snack, so incorporating protein into my lifestyle isn't something complicated at all.

GREEN PROTEIN SMOOTHIE BOWL
Ingredient:
- 1 scoop of vanilla pea protein. (I used Vega Sport Vanilla Protein Powder)
- 1 scoop of green superfood powder. (I used Amazing Grass Green Superfood)
- 1 scoop of fiber mix. (I used Garden of Life, Raw Fiber)
- 1 frozen banana.
- Handful of ice.
- Splash of almond milk

Direction:
Literally throw everything into a blender, blend and enjoy!

I have added topping with goji berries, coconut flakes, blueberries, and homemade cacao buckwheat granola (recipe of it coming soon!)

It's protein packed, full of nutrient and healthy antioxidant so it's exactly what my body needed after workout. Replenish your body with healthy food after a workout is important, so this is a yes!

Train hard and Eat Good Food!
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig