Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Healthy Eats: Green Smoothie Bowl


I love green smoothies. It gives me lots of energy and also fills me up until lunch time. And there is no other thing I love more than platting and topping it with loads of fruits, nuts, seeds or other good stuff and make it all pretty looking. 

Ingredients: 
- 2 bananas
- handfull of spinach
- splash of soy milk

What you need is basically blend them all together. 

Topping : 
- chia seeds
- flax seeds
- goji berries
- shredded coconut 
- granola
- raspberries
- more bananas
( this is what I used, but of course you can add your own touch)

Super easy, simple, hearty and totally healthy. 

What is your favorite topping?
xx 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig