Monday, March 23, 2015

Blueberry Protein Oat Bowl


Good morning everyone! Not sure what time you're reading this, but as I'm typing this blogpost, it's 8am.

As morning comes, here comes the breakfast. My favorite meal of the day. I find myself so often trying to find a new way to make my breakfast more interesting. This morning I decided to take a new spin on my regular plain oats.

You will need to cook :
- 1/4 cups of old fashioned oat
- 2 cups of soymilk
- A handful of blueberries

Topping:
- Blueberries
- Goji berries
- Ground flax seed
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut flakes
- Banana


This breakfast is so filling and hearty, full of protein and all the super food good stuff that will keep you energize the rest of your day.

xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig