Tuesday, March 17, 2015

BENEFIT OF DRINKING LEMON WATER


Starting from this year onward, I have a new routine I have been slotting in my morning routine which is drinking lemon water every morning. It's the first thing I do in the morning every day, and I quite enjoying it so far. I take a whole lemon, cut in half, and squeeze the lemon in the warm water and just plong the skin it just to let it steep for more flavor. Sometimes if I'm feeling fancy, I might add some berries, coconut water and stuff. I personally feel like it refreshes me everyday and wake me up in the morning. It's like my caffeine in the morning but without the caffeine?! You know what I mean! :)

There are so many other benefits of drinking water:

1. Give you energy boost.
Lemon juice provides your body with energy when they enters your digestive tract. Replacing a morning coffee with a cup of lemon gives you the boost of refresh without any morning cranky.
Also it has proven to helps with anxiety and depression (I mean, just the scent of lemon brings me peace). It also fulls of vitamin C which helps in reducing stress level.

2. Excellent for digestion.
It helps loosening toxins in your digestive tract and relieve symptoms of indigestion such as heartburn, burping and bloating. I also a good source of potassium which good for brain and nerve function.

3.Cleanses your system.
Lemon helps to flush out the toxins in your body by enhancing enzyme function and stimulating your liver.

4. Blemish-free skin.
The antioxidant in the lemon juice helps with blemish. Sometimes I just put some lemon juice on my acne scares, and I find it helps with reduce their appearance, because it detoxifying the blood. I heard it works for wrinkle too!

5. Weight loss.
Lemons contain pectin fiber which helps in fighting hunger cravings.

6. Freshen your breath.
Say what? But yeah, I did! The Citric acid helps erode tooth enamel which helps relieve any tooth aches and gingivitis.

7. Helps fight viral infection.
Warm lemon water is the most effective way to fight viral infection such as sore throat, flu, and as matter of fact helps boost your immune system and fights off any infections.

Lemon water is so nutritional for the body and why not indulge them into the body. Believe me, your body gonna thank you for that!
xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig