Sunday, September 14, 2014

IT'S HOT OUTSIDE #FASHIONDIARY


It's a shopping day! And the weather has been boiling hot in here for the past couple months that I couldn't wear anything but crop top and shorts. They're just perfect in this kinda weather. So, I ought for some crop top that I owned from years ago and my new white denim shorts that I bought at Romp. The short is very unique, it has denim blue color n the waist line which I found really interesting.
Also I decided to curl my hair that day! I use a 18 mm curling iron and randomly wrapped it around the barrel to achieve the look.



What I'm wearing :
Top : Time Square
Bottom : Romp
Shoes: Nile
Backpack : Nile
Watch : Guess

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig