Wednesday, September 3, 2014

"I WOKE UP LIKE THIS" MAKEUP


It may have been no surprise to you guys that I'm a minimal makeup person. I do wear makeup sometimes, but on daily basis I'd like to keep it simple and easy. If I'm just going to work or run some errands, I prefer to keep it quick 2 minutes or less and I'm ready to out. So, here we go!


I'm naturally born with spare thin hair so I'm not blessed with thick eyebrow as well. In order to help that, I got my trusty eyebrow pencil which is a must product for me. It's the step I never skipped. I believe eyebrow can change the entire look and also frame the whole face. I've been loving arched brow lately, so it only takes me less than 1 minutes to get it done. My current favorites eyebrow pencil is  Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24 Hours Auto Eyebrow in 04 Red Brown which matches my current hair color.
Review here

The second product is also a staple but if I'm really running out of time, I can accept to skip it. It's the concealer. I was born with dark under eye circle and it got a lot worsen as I grow up. I prefer to pop concealer on them to conceal so people can't say that I have no sleep when I'm actually not. I've been loving  Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer in 1 Naked to help brighten my eyes. Also if I'm having bad skin day I might add some concealer to conceal them. My current favorites is Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 3 Warm Medium. 

Most of the time I will look very pale if I'm wearing no lip color. So instead I'm using a lip stain. It's very natural and quick, just dab it on and it gives subtle color without being too much. I sometimes also like to dab a little bit to my cheek as a blush. The one I'm wearing is The Face Shop Lovely ME :EX Milky Tint in #3 Baby Apricot.



What's your staple 3 makeup item?
xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig