Tuesday, September 9, 2014

DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY SALAD!


I have read so many recipe about salad and wanted to tried them, but I just so sceptical that it might turned out bad. But since I was on my journey toward healthy living, I decided to went for them.My brother told me about the Japanese Sesame Dressing which is so good and I literally become obsessed with them. I never know that salad can be so healthy and delicious at the same time. It's becoming a thing to me.
For the salad itself, I used some iceberg lettuce, zucchini, carrots, cherry tomatoes, hard boiled eggs and grilled marinated chicken for extra protein. Of course for dressing I used the sesame dressing. I've been eating them for my lunch almost everyday for the past weeks. It's addicting!

I think I'm really into the eating healthy, and slightly become more salad person. So, I might look into more salad and other healthy recipes. If you have any suggestion for healthy recipe, let me know!

xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig