Monday, August 25, 2014

THE LIPS


Hello everyone, as mention before that I'm gonna keep up with my fashion diaries, I think it's time again for another one.
Last week I was back from Malaysia after packed all my stuff and moved them all the way back to Singapore (kinda long story). Actually I have planned to go Malaysia with one of my friend, but she cancelled on very last minutes, so I ended up went to Malaysia by myself. But I still have so much fun there catching up with my friends.


I had on this what I called "The Lips" graphic dress and paired it with my favorite piece of all time, leather jacket. It has cool leopard print lining on the inside.  As for shoes, I wore my white booties to give me some height, and also my Zara sling bag. Of course to finish the look, I have to pull out the red lips.




Dress : Thrifted 
Leather Jacket : Jeans Republic
Necklace: Thrifted 
Shoes: Nile
Bag : Zara


 xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig