Saturday, August 2, 2014

REVIEW :QUEEN HALENE MINT JULEP MASQUE



If you've been following me for a while, you will know that I'm a sucker for all skincare products. For me, I tend to splurge more money on skincare because I believe that having great skin is the key for for great makeup and also you're going to spend less money on other products. But also there are a few drugstore products that I believe have magic and I have been using on regular basis. For instance is this Queen Helene  Mint Julep Masque. OMG! I'm just gonna throw it out there, this is the miracle and I'm obsessed!

I have heard a lot of people talking about this product for such a long time, but I just couldn't get my hand on drugstore around me until I visited Singapore last month and I was so thrilled and I immediately just grabbed it and put it in my basket. I couldn't handle my excitement so I went home and tried it right after.

It comes in thick green paste with a subtle mint smell which I loved. I rub it all over my face and let it dry. It has minty cooling effect that helps freshen my skin.When it gets harden, in which I probably looked like a freak (but that's the fun about face mask, isn't it?), I rinsed it off with lukewarm water and ended with a few splash of cold water to close my pore. I must say it works like miracle on my first try.

It's a great home acne treatment that helps dry up acne, clear blackheads and also tighten my pore. I had a big spot on my cheek and after using the mask, I can feel it instantly dry up the acne. It also helps brighten my skin so whenever I feel my skin feeling dull, I'll just slap it on. It's just a very relaxing thing for me like having a home spa treatment. I've been using it regularly 2-3 times a week for almost a month now, and I'm definitely loving it. Not to mention that it's cheap!

Any more skincare suggestion? Because I'm more that happy to try out new stuff! :)

xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig