Wednesday, June 18, 2014

SUMMER FAVORITES FRAGRANCE : THE BODY SHOP SATSUMA BODY MIST


I love fragrances, but i get bored quite easily on them. So when I dropped in The Body Shop the other day, I spotted The Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist. I've tried it before,  finished it and moved on with other scents. But when I saw it, I kinda miss the scent and I couldn't help myself and bring it home with me.

Basically it smells of satsuma, very fresh and citrus-y. If you are a fan of citrus, you definitely gonna like it! The scent itself is very fresh and light. Not gonna lie, the scent fades very quickly. But I really like the scent of it and for the price is also cheap. Actually I even wanna put it on my little travalo spray bottle so I could smell like citrus all day long. Believe it or not, sometimes I even use it as a room freshener. It immediately lift my mood up and I feel so refreshed afterward.

Overall, I love this product! Kinda a little bit obsessed now, probably gonna pop into The Body Shop really soon to pick the Body Butter too!

xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig