Thursday, June 12, 2014

BEAUTY RESCUE: OATMEAL


Many of my friend have been asking me what have saved my skin from acne, my answer is "OATMEAL"! Yup! As much as I like to consume it as breakfast in the morning, I also found the use for the skin. Believe me, this literally has saved me. I first heard about it from Bubz from Bubzbeauty when she explained it in one of her videos. I tried it and now I'm obsessed! I literally put oatmeal in everything




- Facial cleanser and scrub
This is the things that I swore I live by. It's one of the step that helps me when I suffered from bad break out years ago. Just put a little bit of oatmeal in the palm of your hand and add a bit water, it will lather into a milky cleanser. I like yo use it in the morning since there is not a lot of dirt and just to wash the oil build up from the night before. It also can be a great exfoliator for the skin since it's gentle but make sure to use smaller grain texture like quick cooking or instant plain oatmeal. It'll leave you with a smooth skin. I share this tips to my friends and they all are loving it. It works for all skin types, especially sensitive skin,

- Relaxing Bath soak
Pour a cup of plain oatmeal into the bathtub and full up with warm water. It instantly gives you a relaxing bath that leaves your skin soft and smooth. Oatmeal will cleanse the skin and helps lock the moisture. If you feeling fancy, add your favorite essential oil for an extra calming scent. 

- Problematic skin remedy
Oatmeal can helps balance skin's pH which relieve itchy, patchy, dryness, redness and other problematic skin. Believe it or not, whenever I pooped my pimple (which is very bad) , I continue with an oatmeal face mask which helps calm down the irritated skin. 

- Face mask
Yup, as what I said above, it's a good mask for soothing, calming and also very moisturizing. It can be used alone or either along with egg white, honey or other natural ingredients. It'll leave you with a soft skin.

- Dry Shampoo
As crazy as it seems, it works! It has cleansing properties which will remove excess dirt and oil on the scalp. It also helps relieve itchy scalp. It also helps to combat dandruff and prevent hair loss. 

So, what are you waiting for? I'm sure you already have oatmeal in your kitchen cabinet. Probably it will need a new home in your bathroom counter.
xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig