Wednesday, May 7, 2014

SPRING DECORATION : AROMA DIFFUSER

As a person I really like something pretty, cute and especially when it comes to home decor. It's just something that I like and I can spend hours in a store to browse for stuff that I like. Since I'm about to get my own room soon, I'm totally gonna decorate my own room. I might do a room tour post if anyone would like to see :).


Last week when I went shopping there is a huge sale 50% off going on in Parkson Melaka and honestly all the home decor stuff was so pretty. I can definitely buy all those stuff and carry back home but of course I have to consider about my luggage. So I stumble upon this cute aroma diffuser with a ceramic pastel design and it was so lovely. I went ahead and grabbed it without second thought. It came with a super cute rose and ball shape bamboo stick. Doesn't it look lovely? I even bought a few to give as gift.

I know a lot of people out there prefer using candle, I do like it but sometimes I feel candle can be too overpowering and burn very quickly. I find diffuser is more likely to give a subtle scent and last a lot longer. That's just my personal opinion. 

What you think? Are you candle or aroma diffuser kinda person? 

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig