Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LOOK OF THE DAY #3


I have a thing with bright red lips, sometimes. I felt like bright lips always lifted me up and makes me looks more confident in some ways. I thought I'd show you how I looked with it.

Base // I started by trying the Holika Holika Super Collagen BB Cream with SPF 25 PA+++  that I got probably last year. I'd like to carry sample size with me when I'm travelling. It's super light and gives pretty light coverage, good for when I'm on nice face situation. Of course never skipped product, concealer! I used Essence Match2Cover Cream Concealer  , which I found kinda dry out but I might need to try a few more times to make sure. 

Eyes // Drawing my eye brows as per usual with The Face Shop Lovely Mix Design My EyeBrow in dark brow. It's been my favorite eye brow pencil, I'm a happy girl. I drew a flick cat eye with Maybelline Long Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in black. Curling my lashes, and applying eye lash primer following up with few coat of mascara. I've been trying some eye lash primer before mascara. I think it makes some difference. 

Cheeks // Recently I purchase Elianto Feschia Shadow in Pink Happiness. It's a beautiful combo of carol and pink, so I just swirl it around and apply to the apple of my cheeks.

Lips // Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in certainly red.

Hair // I'm torn with my natural straight hair of doing a half up. Well, I ended up with a normal straight hair. 
Which do you think looks better?


xoxo,


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig