Friday, April 25, 2014

#WHEN I MET ART 1


Since the last post that I have shown my painting, I decided to show some of my sketches. I didn't mean to show-off or anything even myself feel I'm far from perfect. I just wanna share what I've been doing since I got really good feedback from the last post I did. Also I wanna make sure I could sketch more and be consistent so I won't break my resolution.
Recently I re-watched all the Hobbit movies, and I'm still hooked on it. So I decided to draw Bilbo Baggins. As I said before it's far from perfect and quite rough. I'm not really good at pencil color but hopefully I could do it better in future. 

I definitely wanna know what you guys think of my random and sketchy drawing. I love to get any opinion and even suggestion from you guys! :)
Happy Friday!
xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig