Thursday, April 24, 2014

THE BODY SHOP PEPPERMINT INTENSIVE FOOT RESCUE


Now that sandals are back, I'm guessing no one would like to have their feet to be seen dry, rough, or fleky. Then it's the time for this product to help and rescue me. 

At first this was the product that my mom use for because her feet always have too much contact to the water which cause dry and cracked feet. After my mom was raving about this product, I decided to try it myself and it has change my life (oh well, my feet..). It's The Body Shop Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue.  It combines with cocoa butter, almond oil, and grapes extract which are excellent moisturizer to help smooth skin and restore skin moisture. And my favorite ingredients is the peppermint oil that gives a cooling sensation and leaving very pleasant smell. 

After applying this all over my feet, I'd like to put on my socks and leave it on as long as possible (in which usually overnight). I definitely could see the difference on my feet after a few weeks of using it every night. I was my holy grail product at the moment and I highly recommend this. I couldn't even go to sleep before slapping it on my feet. It has literally change my feet!

xoxo,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig