Wednesday, April 30, 2014

REVIEW: NIVEA IN-SHOWER LOTION INTENSIVE SKIN CONDITIONER


Hate dry skin? But also dislike the greasy feeling after putting on your lotion? I think I got your attention. Last week I spotted Nivea In-Shower Lotion Intensive Skin Conditioner for Dry Skin and it has totally change my life and probably would be my favorites for the months because I just loved it. It's basically a conditioner for your skin which you use after your shower gel then rinse it off.
The first time I used it I immediately felt in love with it as it makes my skin feel soft and smooth without being overly grease. It has Almond Oil in it which probably makes it smells so good. Mostly I just let it sit as I wash my face and brush my teeth (and yeah, I did that in shower) so it has made me getting ready a lot quicker as I don't have to wait for my lotion to dry . It does as it said absorb really quickly into your skin and replenished skin moisture.

Overall, I think it'a a lovely product and definitely gonna be a repurchase product and has steal a special place in my bathroom. What do you think?

xoxo,

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh did you buy this in Jakarta? I've wanted to try this product for so long! I've always wondered why I didn't buy this when I was in France :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it when I visited Malaysia. I don't think it's coming in Indonesia just yet, but hope it will be soon, cause I'm loving it! :)

      Delete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig