Thursday, April 17, 2014

DIY Hairstuff Holder


Are you those kind of girl that struggle with the fact of bobby pins, hair ties and other hair-y stuff flying around or even losing them? I know I am. So, I came up with an idea to create a nice little holder organizer thing to help solve the problem.


First is finding the material. Any kind of small base, mine actually from a broken soup spoon and I thought it was the perfect size, but any type would work. Also some type of wire or any hard string to make the hair ties holder.
I'm using paper clay that laying around in my home, and basically creating base shape. Honestly I don't even know what I was attended to make, it was just kinda shape that way and I kinda like it. Also cover the wire with some clay as well then connect them together. Let it dry for at least a day and then start painting.


Again I have nothing in my mind what I was going for with the color, I just mix and match all the pastel colors (hence for spring color) and of course topped it off with a lilac color on the crown. I should probably sand it down to make the texture a lot smoother, but I think it's okay to look at.

I think it's cool to make sort of DIY these days. I love making things, and I enjoyed a lot. Not to mention it's definitely very useful and I have no problem with missing hair stuffs anymore.

xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig