Friday, March 14, 2014

ST. PATRICK's DAY INSPIRED INTENSE MAKEUP


Since St. Patrick's day is almost here, although not that I celebrate it anyway, but I thought it would be nice if I can create some look inspire by it. This time it's a more intense eye makeup which I wanna try it for a while now.



When it comes to intense eye makeup, I always start with priming my eyelids, not only the color will stay on longer, it also will makes it appear more vibrant. I started to fill in my eyebrow first so I can't get the vision how the look will turn out. I drew it flicked out all the way to the temple. 

Moving on to eyes, I'm using my green eyeshadow palette from Daiso. It's a little powdery but to makes it hold better, I spray my brush with some setting spray. First by putting on the lightest green shade all over the lid up until the brow bone. Then grab the darkest shade to create the V shape at outer corner and  blend away leaving the middle part empty. Using the medium green to as transition color. After that, take an accent color ( I chose orange) to filled in the empty space in the middle, the key is blend, blend and blend.
Again I'm taking Pixy Color of Delight Line and Shadow in Green to create a flick eyeliner and create a edge at the inner corner. Also bring it a lot down from waterline then and blend to make it softer.  

For face, to create porcelain flawless skin, I used Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Sand Beige which is a little bit lighter than my skin tone. I'm not using any blush here, just bronzer and luminizer. As for lips, wear a nude color to tone down the look. 


What do you think?  And Happy St.Patrick's day for those who celebrate! :)
XO
-F-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig