Tuesday, March 11, 2014

NATURE REPUBLIC BLEMISH LAB PRIMER



I never thought myself using primer before until I tried it. I used to pile on makeup just right after my moisturizer. Then one day it comes to my mind that I probably should give it a try. Then I picked up this primer from Nature Republic.



Primer gives a perfect base to keep the makeup stays longer.   Most importantly if you're wearing tons of eye shadows, primer for me is a must.
Both are from Blemish Lab collection which is good for acne prone skin. For the primer base, it  helps to blur out the pore appearances which is one of the problem that I suffered. It has slight silicon-y texture and also easy to blend without leaving a white cast on the face.

They have another one of the primer base with skin tone color concealer that could directly used as concealer. It's like 2 in 1 product. But when I got home, only I realize I grabbed the wrong package. It has thicker texture than the paste one, so I'm not really fond of it.

In my opinion, primer will works better if you waited for 2-3 minutes before applying foundation.
What's your favorite primer?
XO
-F-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig