Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FAVORITE SCENT FOR SPRING


Spring is coming over! Oh well... even though I didn't get the right to say that (basically I live in tropical country), but I think this could really fit in the category. It's from The Body Shop.

I always moisturize my body with either body lotion or body butter. But lately I found my skin are getting dry due to the weather, so I've been pack some body butter for extra hydrating. I've always love Body butter from The Body Shop not only it smells nice, but also buttery enough to hydrate my dry skin. Also it leaves my skin super soft but not greasy.
I've tried so many scent from The Body Shop before, but lately I've been loving on Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter. It's smells romantic and fruity floral like sakura blossom in the spring (it makes me feel like travelling to Japan). I usually pile on directly after shower when my skin still a little damped, it makes it absorb even better. I also found that it works great for shaving, leaving my skin super soft and smooth.

Also, I bought the matching Japanese Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette. It smells very feminine almost the same as the body butter and not too overpowering. But I must say the scent doesn't last for long time, it wear off after like 2-3 hours. It has been sitting pretty well on my bag for a while now.

Both are pretty much well-loved and been my go to scent for this month.
What's yours?
xo
-F-
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wish I was as diligent as you and applied some kind of moisturizer everyday! I'm so lazy! Although the scent is really appealing given that I love cherry blossom!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig