Monday, March 10, 2014

FACE SLIMMING ROLLER


As you can see from all my picture, I have quite a round face and full cheeks. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I've always wish have a sharp slim face so I can rock any hairstyle without looking fat. But, in some point in my life I stopped worrying about those stuff, and I just blessed of what I was born with. The other day, I found this little bad boy here that I purchased years ago and I thought I could still have it for a good use.



I remembered myself so desperate to have those super slim model face and have myself to roll this bad boy as much as I could until I was super lazy and stopped. Honestly I didn't see any difference in my face, or probably because I ate a lot (I enjoy food) and wasn't consistent enough to roll. But, now that I have so much space time basically spending all my day watching TV show, I thought I could use it again.

It suppose function as face/ neck slimming and help remove double chin. It also helps improve blood circulation and relieve face/neck muscles. It was made from Plastic so it didn't cause any pain. But if you roll it for quite a time, it may cause some redness but it is totally normal. Personally I find it very soothing and comforting.

I got it from Daiso, but you can find similar from here

XO
-F-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig