Monday, February 3, 2014

REVIEW : REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS SHINE LIPSTICK + SWATCHES

I'm quiet into peachy coral lip color recently, so I went and picked up a few pretty neutral lip color from Revlon. It's their new Shine Collection,here. It's been out quite long overseas, but they just brought in here not so long ago.



The color that I picked were more to nude and coral. It was very light-weight and moisturizing also gives decent amount of colors.Totally loving it and now become my go to lip pick. It may not stay all day long and have to touch up through out the day. It is quite shimmery, but sometimes I'd like to add more shine by applying some lip gloss on top.

It is very cheap and affordable, I'm a big fan of it! I believe it available in 10 shades, so I might go back and pick up some more colors. 

XO
-F-






SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Honey bare looks yummy! (how cringy)
    Make sure to check out my blog:

    MAJOTRON.BLOGSPOT.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Revlon have some of the best lip products!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! It always been my favorite one from drug store :)

      Delete
  3. I'm such a big fan of Revlon lipsticks! I just try them from the Creme collection though. I have to try the shine collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same price as the creme collection. Beautiful color range as well. You should try it! :D

      Delete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig