Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE!!


Finally the day is here! This lovely day that most people are excited for, or not. If you people out there have your Valentine then props to you guys. But for those single out there, there's nothing to be ashamed for. It's nothing wrong about it. I've been single for a long time now. I think when the right times strike in, the right person will approach you and you will totally feel those love sparks. You'll know that's the one.


No matter when you're spending your times with your loves one or you just having pamper day with your girlfriend even just staying home like me, I wish you all out there "Happy Valentine!"
If you have need some ideas for Valentine's day, I've had a few post about Valentine's day.

   > Anti Valentine's Makeup

   > NOTW : Valentine Pink

   > How to wear smokey eyes for Valentine's day

   > Homemade Yummy Valentine's Gift

   > Too much Heart?

   > A little Attemption 

   > Easy Sweet Hairstyle for Valentine

   > Girly & Feminine Valentine Look


At last, I want to say that Valentine's day is a lovely day for couple or single people out there. Every one deserve a nice celebration to this lovely Friday.

To end this, I wanna share you this romantic song Daniela Andrade-"Any Other Way".
XOXO

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig