Thursday, February 20, 2014

DIY Makeup Organizing Holder


Recently I have been trying to make some glam up some glasses which had been sitting on my cupboard for a long time. Then I spotted my leftover old paper clay from my college project few years back so I decided to make these.



First, I started with the black tail-y like. Actually I wanted to make a mermaid tail, but it happened to be too heavy and too weigh down for the glass. Also I added a little braided circle at the bottom for some support.
For the second glass, I tried to make a few roses in different sizes and started to stack them create V around the glass.

After letting them dried for at a day, I added superglue for extra hold to make sure everything stays in place. Then I started painting them with some poster color. It's the easiest way for me. Don't worry, since it's paper clay, the color will stay pretty well.
Again after letting it dry overnight, I decided to sprinkle some glitter but ended up covering almost everything. But I kinda like the way it looked. Don't forget to spray some hairspray to avoid any fallout! I'm sure you wouldn't want glitter all over the place after you start using.

I totally forgot to take picture of the progress. I'm a bad blogger. Sorry about that. next time I'll definetely take some more step by step picture
But here are some final picture. :)




Now, one of it loaded with a few eye makeup like eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, or mascara and the other loaded with small BB cream, concealer. Basically most of things that I usually gravitate toward using.

What do you guys think?
XO
-F-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig