Monday, January 27, 2014

WORK THOSE SECOND DAY HAIR!


 
Sometimes there are few times when my hair look cray cray after that second/ third day hair. Since my hair is quite dry and damage, it's important to not wash my hair everyday because it can dry out my hair. For my case, my hair just looks drab and weight down. 
My tips is using Baby Powder (blonde hair) or Cocoa Powder (brunette hair). Just spread them onto the scalp and start massage it. It will help absorb the oil on the scalp and create nice volume to your hair. 

Your hair might smell like chocolate if you're using cocoa powder but chocolate scent isn't that bad, I mean who doesn't love chocolate? It's just delicious probably you ended up eating your whole head. lol

I curled my hair using 1/2" curling iron from Philips Multi Hair Styler

How was your weekend?

XO
-F-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig