Tuesday, January 28, 2014

LAST WEEKEND BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR

Chinese New Year is around the corner, literally just 4 more days till CNY and I'm just excited! Aside from "Angpao", food, red decoration, I'm excited to gather together with all my families and friends. It's been 3 months since the last time I met them.
Of course, I still have some shopping to do. I always buying new clothes during this time of year. (I might just making excuse to expand my closet). 











Okay, I might be eating way too much, but I just couldn't resist to see how good it is. It's been a long time since the last time I ate pizza and it was so good! Omg! Even writing this post makes me hungry again.


Meet my beautiful sisters! :)


ON MY FACE:
Base : Etude House Concealer #1 and #2
Eyebrow: NYX Eyebrow Pencil in EP05 Dark Brown 
Eyes: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hours in Bad to the Bronze, Maybelline Hyper Sharp Liner,
 Daiso Mascara
Lip: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Honey Bare
Nails: Sally Hansen Bamboo Shot

OOTD:
Top: Aeropostale
Short: I just cut my old black jeans
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Random stores at Malaysia
Necklace: Stroberi

I still have some packing to do, how was your day?

XO
-F-

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig