Monday, January 27, 2014

FOTD : SOFT SMOKEY EYES ft Elianto Italian Romance Makeup Kit

I remember I got this kit when I first got interested to makeup. It has quite a few things that I need in that moment and pretty neutral color for everyday look. I did use it for quite a while until I started to expand my collection and it just got forgotten. So, I thought "Well, maybe it's calling me this time, I probably should play with it"


 Omg! I can't wait to take my braces off. I've had them for almost 4 years now! #excited



Essence Stay All day 16 hours Long Lasting Makeup, this foundation gives the perfect coverage and smooth skin texture and very easy to apply. I either used damp sponge, brushes or even sometimes just my hands. It's very easy to blend and gives very great finish also didn't break me out since I had quite bad experience with some other foundation.

For concealer, my go to always been Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer in Light Beige and Natural Beige. It does pretty great job brighten my under eye or cover some spots. It always be my must have and basically my lifesaver.

For next step, I just used my Elianto Italian Romance Makeup Kit for the rest of my makeup. It comes with 16 eye shadows, 2 face powders, 4 blushes, 4 lip colors and a few applicator that I didn't use because it just won't work for me.

For the eyes, I started with #1 to put all over the lid then I grabbed #3 to lightly apply on my crease. Then I took a fluffy blending brush and #2 to blend the color and any harsh shadow. I brought #3 to my bottom lashes and blend softly. I also lightly dab #4 at inner corner of my eyes. 
For the eyebrow, I used #5 to fill in the spareness of my poor eyebrow.

Since the eyes already quite intense, I'm using #6 blush and #7 lips which is a soft peach color. I think it keeps the look soft and casual.

Ups, almost forgot! I used Maybelline Volum Express Turbo Boost Mascara in Waterproof formula to 'emph' up my short lashes.  

I do know I'm still far away being professional, but I'm still learning. I do believe in "Practice makes Perfect" quotes. 
What do you guys think? 

xo
-F-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig