Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FOTD ft The Balm Nude Pallete

I've been reaching to my The Balm Nude Tude Palette which I got it as gift last year. It gives the pretty neutral color and I totally adore the packaging! How sexy all those girl and the name itself sounds cheesy :)





Base: I've been really enjoy using Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combination/Oily skin in shade Natural Beige. People always raving about this and for a good reason. It stays put on your face, doesn't feels greasy or cakey at all. It also gives great amount of coverage and gives the perfect matte finish. Following up with Etude House Concealer and set all of it with Maybelline Powder.

Eyebrow: I just picked up a new product which is Maybelline Tinted Brow Gel in shades Dark Brown. I used to use clear brow gel, but I find the tinted brow gel gives more fuller, natural hairy looking eyebrow. 

Eyes: I used 'Stubborn', 'Sultry', and 'Sexy' from The Balm Nude Tude Palette. Also dabbing a little bit 'Sassy' at the inner tear duct of my eyes. 

Cheeks: I did bronze my face a bit using MakeOver Contour, review here. And for blush, I'm just using Elianto Bake Blush, review here

Lips: I'm loving peachy coral color from the new Revlon Shine Lipstick in Rich Girl Red. I wear this quiet a lot recently, it's very subtle color and lasted very well. 

XO
-F-
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig