Thursday, January 9, 2014

DATE WITH VICTORIA SECRET



Ok, I may not be one of the Victoria Secret angel, but I do want to smell like one. :p
Lately I've been hitting up on VS store since they have some pretty great deal going on. 
I picked up some good stuff. Oh yeah!




It's the VS Oh La La Fall 2013 Collection



It came with 3 little scent collection from VS Fantasies Collection.
- Victoria Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist and Hydrating Lotion 60 ml
- Victoria Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Hydration Lotion 60 ml
- Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist and Hydrating Lotion 60 ml 

It cost only Rp 195.000,00 which I'm all for that.
All of them smell really nice but my favorite is Pure Seduction. It's so soft and sweet. 
So, I also bought a full size fragrance mist of it. I love it!



Another buy from me is VS Mon Amour Fall 2013 Collection



It is a set of 3 of Body Wash, Fragrance Mist and Hydration Lotion with 125 ml.
This cost Rp 146.000,00 and it's a good bargain as well.
I do want to grab the Pure Seduction, but it was sold out
So, I grabbed this one, since I love it too. 

I'll definitely be getting more of other scent as well. 
xo




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig