Wednesday, January 29, 2014

COLOR OF THE YEAR "RADIANT ORCHID"

Since Pantone has announce Radiant Orchid as 2014 Color of The Year, I can't help but built a lot of excitement beneath myself to welcome this gorgeous soft muted hue into my life. I love purple in general so it just basically screams for me.





Radiant Orchid- a captivating, magical, enigmatic purple . It's an enchanting harmony of fuschia, purple and pink undertone.

I think this color is fabulous, bold, and a bit daring. It allures people to think it's pink or purple.  It also a color that represents royalty. It is one of the most magical color of all.
Aside from that, it brings viva like power, sexiness, and also touch of femininity which makes it more interesting.

There are some many upcoming trend will carrying a lot of this color. I know this is definitely the color for me. I can't wait to see more coming for the year of 2014.

XO
-F-

SHARE:

1 comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig