Monday, December 9, 2013

Graduated!!


Yeah, I'm officially graduated with no jokes! 2 and 8 months of my college life just runs by so quickly witout me noticing. Not gonna lie, it's full of joy and tears but now remembering it, It mostly JOY! :)





I was very exited to go for the convocation ceremony because I got to meet all my friends.



My head looked really round in this picture. (wth), but well we were so happy to be graduated.


My parents should be very proud of me, because it was quite rough years for me, and I almost think I couldn't finish my course and just wanted to drop out, but at last I did it. 



I'm so happy for my Indonesian friends to show up and be with there with me for my biggest moment even on their busy time. I LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3


xoxo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig