Friday, October 18, 2013

Beauty Haul!

Lately I'm got into beauty so I have been shopping for skincare and makeup products. All things that I purchased mostly are drugstore product or more affordable stuffs. 

Last few weeks, Holika holika is coming to Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta. Holika Holika is a korean beauty band that selling makeup and skincare products.  Actually my brother was the one who constructed the retail shop so we went and attend the grand opening. It was on sale! and of course I picked up some products and my sisters also picked some stuffs.


I also got member card after spend more than Rp 500k  with Park Shin Hye on the card, she's so beautiful and flawless. I will totally make reviews for all the product that I got very soon. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig