Wednesday, September 25, 2013

SKULL Obsession


Lately i have some kind of obsession for skull!
If you read my last blog post or watch my youtube videos, you knew that I just made a DIY skull legging.
I know it can tell that from the picture above, I'm wearing skull top.
And ever since them, i just been obsessed with it! (Early halloween symptom, lol)

But yeah, again, today i just come across with this skull nail art, which I think is pretty cool.
It's very easy, simple and just using simple equipment (doesn't require any professional nail art equipment) such as some toothpick and bobby pin. How simple?
I kinda like it looks cute and for sure fulfill my obsession on skull.


It may look a little messy, but i think it kind of look cute with the combination black and white.

XOXO

PS : Watch the tutorial! <3


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig