Wednesday, March 18, 2015

TIPS TO DRINK MORE WATER


I'm not always been good when it comes to drinking water especially recently since I've been so busy with work which require me to be out and about for most of my time which always led me to drinking water less than 8 glasses a day. It was so unlike who I was before which came from a person who used to drink water like crazy. Not gonna lie, it affected me a lot especially on my digestion and my skin. My skin started to react quite badly and breaking out. It's definitely the first sign and warn for myself to drink more water.


Recently, I discover that by drinking through straw has helped me with the amount of water that intake throughout the day. I don't know if it's just my thing or what, but while drinking through straw I found myself drink twice the amount of water I used to drink before. No complain! It definitely a good thing for me! Also research has shown that sipping water slowly is much better than gulping a big glass of water. It will prevent you from getting bloated or any stomach cramps. 
Recently I have been loving drinking my water from a mason jar. It make sure the amount of water intake I have in a day , not to mention it looks so pretty (absolute instagram-able, obviously!). But when I'm out and abiut, sometimes I'll take my tumblr cup to go since it's super handy. 

Feeling boring for plain water? I've also been enjoying adding some flavors like lemon, lime, cucumber, fresh fruit or even mint leaves to just add some taste to the water. It just feel so fresh and fun way to add a little something something to the normal water. Also I've been enjoying coconut water which seems very good to hydrate your body with good stuff.

No matter how you drink it, the most important thing is make sure to drink enough water throughout the day. You might heard of 8 glasses of water a day? Drink more than that! There are no rules or restriction for it. Just drink enough to avoid the body being dehydrated. Your body is gonna love it and I promise your skin will too! 

Let me know how you guys enjoy your drink!
xoxo



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I agree that drinking water is important and it helped with my skin too. I never thought of drinking it through a straw. Great post. Hope you could check out my latest post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig